Wednesday, February 29, 2012

FED:Charges made me more determined: = 2


AAP General News (Australia)
12-14-2010
FED:Charges made me more determined: = 2

Ms Assange, who travelled to the UK to be near Julian, said he was being held in solitary
confinement in the prison's basement.

When asked by Seven what the brief conversation meant to her, she said: "I can't put
it into word. I am connected back with him again. I've got the connection".

"I told him how people all over the world in all sorts of countries were standing up
with placards and squealing out for his freedom and justice, and he was very heartened
by that.

"As a mother, I am asking the world to stand up for my brave son."

Mr Assange has been moved to segregation for his own safety as he awaits Tuesday's
(UK time) hearing on a Swedish request that he be extradited over sex charges.

AAP bzs/cdh

KEYWORD: ASSANGE AUST 2 SYDNEY

� 2010 AAP Information Services Pty Limited (AAP) or its Licensors.

No comments:

Post a Comment